'Good Morning Football' Airs at 7:00 AM ET
'NFL GameDay Morning' Thanksgiving Edition Airs at 10:00 AM ET
On Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 25, NFL Network provides 9 live hours of programming beginning at 7:00 AM ET with Good Morning Football. Hosts Kay Adams, Shaun O'Hara, Peter Schrager, Kyle Brandt and Will Selva set the table for the day, previewing Chicago Bears-Detroit Lions, Las Vegas Raiders-Dallas Cowboys and Buffalo Bills-New Orleans Saints.
At 10:00 AM ET, a special Thanksgiving Day edition of NFL GameDay Morning airs with host Rich Eisen, analysts Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Steve Mariucci, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, analytics expert Cynthia Frelund, contributor Rachel Bonnetta, and NFL Network reporters Stacey Dales and Jane Slater.
Featured on the Thanksgiving Day edition of NFL GameDay Morning:
- Pro Football Hall of Fame wide receiver Andre Reed joins
- David Carr and Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr reminisce about what Thanksgiving was like growing up in the Carr family
- Buffalo Bills wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders pays a special visit to a young Bills fan, Davey Reid, who has battled through 51 brain surgeries
- Warner's Corner – Kurt Warner breaks down the matchup between the Buffalo Bills offense and New Orleans Saints defense
- Hall of Famers Only – Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin are joined by Pro Football Hall of Fame wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills Andre Reed to discuss what it's like playing on Thanksgiving
- Jive Turkey – The NFL GameDay Morning crew look back at some of their statements from earlier in the season, and decide whether they will stand by them or if they are a bunch of Jive Turkeys
- The NFL GameDay Morning crew get a chance to amend their Super Bowl predictions
- What I'm Thankful for This NFL Season – Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin, Steve Mariucci, Cynthia Frelund and Rachel Bonnetta explain what they are most thankful for this NFL season
- Game Theory – Cynthia Frelund provides her updated playoff predictions
- Will the Dallas Cowboys bounce back after last week's loss?
- What is the biggest concern for the Dallas Cowboys against the Las Vegas Raiders?
- What is wrong with the Buffalo Bills?
- How do the Detroit Lions get their first win of the season?
- NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports on the latest news from around the league
- Live reports
- Stacey Dales from Detroit for Bears-Lions
- Jane Slater from Dallas for Raiders-Cowboys
Live editions of NFL Total Access air at 3:30 PM ET, 7:30 PM ET and 11:30 PM ET.
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL RedZone, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app and streaming service, the NFL Channel.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL app and NFL Network app on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Roku and Xbox One). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.
– NFL MEDIA –