FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NFL TEAMS TO ANNOUNCE DAY 3 DRAFT PICKS
FROM UNIQUE LOCATIONS
Beginning on Saturday, April 28 at 12:00 PM ET, NFL teams will announce their Day 3 selections for Rounds 4 to 6 of the 2018 NFL Draft from special locations of their choosing. Featuring special guests, clubs will make their picks from around the world, including military bases, state landmarks, and major attractions.
For the second straight year, Round 6 will be youth football-themed, and youth football players from Pop Warner, NFL FLAG, and local teams will represent various NFL clubs in their individual markets during pick selections.
Here is a sampling of special team announcements during Day 3 of the NFL Draft:
- BALTIMORE RAVENS: Former Raven and Hall of Fame Offensive Tackle JONATHAN ODGEN and HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ALL-STARS will make selections from the USS CONSTELLATION.
- BUFFALO BILLS: Bills Legend THURMAN THOMAS and BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS COLLABORATIVE OF WESTERN NEW YORK (WNY) NFL FLAG FOOTBALL PROGRAM will announce picks from NIAGARA FALLS.
- CLEVELAND BROWNS: Pro Football Hall of Fame President DAVID BAKER and youth football players will make selections from the PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME.
- JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS: Team defensive linemen CALAIS CAMPBELL and YANNICK NGAKOUE will join Jaguars sweepstakes winners to announce Round 4 and 5 picks from LONDON. Back in Jacksonville, players from the JAGUARS' 2018 GIRLS FLAG FOOTBALL JAMBOREE will announce the team's 6th Round Pick.
- KANSAS CITY CHIEFS: FORT RILEY CHILD AND YOUTH SERVICE TEAMS will announce selections from FORT RILEY MILITARY BASE.
- LOS ANGELES CHARGERS & LOS ANGELES RAMS: Pick announcements for both teams will occur at the construction site for the LA STADIUM AND ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT AT HOLLYWOOD PARK.
- MIAMI DOLPHINS: The MARJORY STONEMAN DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM will announce picks with the FAMILY OF SLAIN FOOTBALL COACH AARON FEIS from the DOLPHINS TRAINING FACILITY.
- MINNESOTA VIKINGS: Members of the 2018 U.S. MEN'S OLYMPIC CURLING TEAM – the first ever U.S. curling gold medalists – will announce picks at the ST. PAUL CURLING CLUB.
- NEW YORK JETS: BOOMER ESIASON and HIGH SCHOOL ALL-STAR GAME PLAYERS will make picks from THE INTREPID SEA, AIR & SPACE MUSEUM.
- OAKLAND RAIDERS: YOUTH AND HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS from Las Vegas will make selections from NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE.
- PITTSBURGH STEELERS: UNITED STATES ARMY CAPTAIN AND BRONZE STAR RECIPIENT JOHN KELLY will make a pick announcement from Heinz Field along with his SERVICE DOG RANGER.
- SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: From LUCASFILM, RON HOWARD, CHEWBACCA, STORMTROOPERS, and R2-D2 will make picks along with the SFPAL'S 49ERS PREP FLAG FOOTBALL TEAM.
- TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS: A PARROT will deliver the team's selection to a pick announcer at the PIRATE SHIP IN RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM.
- TENNESSEE TITANS: Members of the TENNESSEE YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE to make picks from the GRAND OLE OPRY music stage.
# # #