'Worth the Wait: Gary Kubiak and the 2015 Denver Broncos' Premieres at 8:00 PM ET
'America's Game: 2015 Broncos' Premieres at 9:00 PM ET
'Top 10 Peyton Manning Games' Premieres at 10:00 PM ET
The night before the 2016 NFL regular season kicks off, celebrate the defending Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos with the premiere of three new shows on NFL Network.
On Wednesday, September 7, Worth the Wait: Gary Kubiak and the 2015 Denver Broncos, America's Game: 2015 Broncos and Top 10 Peyton Manning Games premiere on NFL Network starting at 8:00 PM ET.
Worth the Wait: Gary Kubiak and the 2015 Denver Broncos
At 8:00 PM ET, Worth the Wait: Gary Kubiak and the 2015 Denver Broncos airs, providing a behind-the-scenes look at some of the biggest moments and decisions that led to the Broncos' win in Super Bowl 50. Building off of the success of last year's Do Your Job: Bill Belichick and the 2014 Patriots, Worth the Wait features sitdown interviews with Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak, defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway and the entire Broncos coaching staff.
Narrated by Broncos fan and renowned actor Tim Allen, the hour-long show provides an inside look at the Broncos' journey to the franchise's third Super Bowl title. Featured on Worth the Wait is previously unseen wired sound and footage of Kubiak, quarterbacks/passing game coordinator Greg Knapp and quarterback Peyton Manning discussing Manning's removal during the Week 10 game against the Kansas City Chiefs and his return during the Week 17 game against the San Diego Chargers; Broncos coaches providing insight on such plays as the winning touchdown run in overtime against the New England Patriots in Week 12; and a look at one of the greatest defenses in NFL history as told by the coaching staff.
The following Broncos personnel were interviewed for Worth the Wait:
- John Elway – Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager
- Gary Kubiak – Head Coach
- Wade Phillips – Defensive Coordinator
- Rick Dennison – Offensive Coordinator
- Bill Kollar – Defensive Line Coach
- Reggie Herring – Linebackers Coach
- Fred Pagac – Outside Linebackers Coach
- Joe Woods – Defensive Backs Coach
- Greg Knapp – Quarterbacks/Passing Game Coordinator
- Clancy Barone – Offensive Line Coach
- Eric Studesville – Running Backs Coach
- Tyke Tolbert – Wide Receivers Coach
- Brian Pariani – Tight Ends Coach
- Joe DeCamillis – Special Teams Coordinator
To view a trailer for Worth the Wait, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bBXcnMJTDs&feature=youtu.be
Provided below are select quotes from Worth the Wait:
- "I didn't know if I'd get another chance to be a head coach in the NFL." – Gary Kubiak
- "For me this year, what was so interesting was to see a veteran coach of Gary's years of service, with a veteran quarterback, with two different systems coming together, and both willing to give and learn from each other." – Greg Knapp
- "Ultimately, the hardest decision is to have to make a change, especially at that position. And Gary, he made that tough decision." – John Elway
America's Game: 2015 Broncos
At 9:00 PM ET, America's Game: 2015 Broncos premieres, featuring in-depth interviews with Peyton Manning, Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware telling the story of the 2015 Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos.
Narrated by the co-creator of South Park, co-writer/co-director of the Tony Award-winning musical The Book of Mormon and Broncos fan, Trey Parker, America's Game delves deep into the Broncos' championship season. In the hour-long show, Manning, Miller and Ware recount the season in their own words. Featured on the show are wired sound of all three players and video footage of a private Manning throwing session while he was sidelined with an injury.
This year's edition of America's Game is the 50th episode of the long-running special which celebrates the Super Bowl champions.
To view a trailer for America's Game, visit: https://youtu.be/t5EElAlc8MM
Provided below are select quotes from America's Game: 2015 Broncos:
- "I told [Von Miller], 'This right here is our opportunity, the two best rushers ever to play the game to go and wreak havoc.'" – DeMarcus Ware on Super Bowl 50
- "I wanted him to feel my presence the whole game. I was 30 seconds after you in the draft. I'm going to be two seconds behind you in this game." – Von Miller on Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton
- "I had a doctor tell me, 'Hey, you never know. You might wake up tomorrow and it's going to be all back, the strength and feeling in your fingers.' I was waking up every day thinking, 'Today's the day.'" – Peyton Manning
Top 10 Peyton Manning Games
At 10:00 PM ET, the first episode of The Top 10's 10th season of shows premieres with a look at the top 10 games from Peyton Manning's career.
In honor of Manning retiring, Top 10 Peyton Manning Games details the 10 most significant games in his career. With commentary from both prominent national media members and those who covered him closely, as well as entertainment stars such Keegan-Michael Key and Andre Royo, Top 10 Peyton Manning Games celebrates some of the greatest moments in the career of one of the NFL's most iconic figures.
Provided below are select quotes from Top 10 Peyton Manning Games:
- "No one has ever had a greater mastery of the position than Peyton Manning." – Michael Silver
- "It was a career moment. You think of just that wide smile that Peyton has as he's looking down at the Lombardi Trophy. That's kind of the signature moment." – Greg Rakestraw (Colts Radio Network) on Super Bowl XLI
- "What I've always said about Peyton Manning is it wasn't his arm. The most lethal weapon in the last 15 years in the National Football League was his brain." – Pete Prisco
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, NFL Now, NFL Mobile from Verizon and NFL RedZone.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile) and via Watch NFL Network on tablet (NFL Mobile and Watch NFL Network apps), PC (NFL.com/watch), Xbox One and Xbox 360(NFL on Xbox app) and other connected TV devices (NFL app on Apple TV and Playstation 4). Watch NFL Network access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
NFL content has never been more popular across the media landscape. According to the Nielsen Company, 199 million people tuned into the 2015 NFL regular season representing 78 percent of all television homes and 67 percent of potential viewers in the U.S. NFL games accounted for the top 25 and 46 of the 50 most-watched TV shows among all programming in 2015.
– NFL MEDIA –