Highly-Acclaimed Series Returns for 8th Season on NFL Network
11-Episode Season of 'A Football Life' Airs Fridays at 8:00 PM ET Featuring Dwight Clark, Brian Dawkins, Tony Romo, Doug Williams & More
Premieres Friday, September 14 with Former No. 1 Overall Pick Carson Palmer
NFL Network announces the subjects to be featured on the upcoming season of the NFL Films-produced, Emmy-nominated series A Football Life.
The eighth season of the highly-acclaimed series A Football Life premieres Friday, September 14 at 8:00 PM ET with a profile of former Pro Bowl quarterback and No. 1 overall pick Carson Palmer. The 11-episode season of A Football Life airs at a new time of 8:00 PM ET on Friday on NFL Network.
Among the subjects profiled this season on A Football Life in addition to Carson Palmer are:
- Pro Football Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor
- 4-time Pro Bowl quarterback Tony Romo
- 3-time Super Bowl champion and NFL Network analyst Willie McGinest
- Pro Football Hall of Fame safety Brian Dawkins
- Late San Francisco 49ers wide receiver/tight end Dwight Clark
- Super Bowl-champion head coach Bill Cowher
- Super Bowl-champion head coach Mike Holmgren
- 3-time Pro Bowl wide receiver and NBC Sunday Night Football analyst Cris Collinsworth
- Super Bowl-champion quarterback Doug Williams
- Pro Football Hall of Fame running back Thurman Thomas
Emmy-nominated actor Josh Charles returns as narrator of the series.
To view the trailer for this season of A Football Life, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBRWHwwv474
Below is a broadcast schedule for the September and October episodes of A Football Life:
- September 14 – Carson Palmer
- September 21 – Lawrence Taylor
- September 28 – Tony Romo
- October 5 – Willie McGinest
- October 12 – Brian Dawkins
All NFL Network programming – including all episodes of A Football Life – can be streamed live through the NFL app and via Watch NFL Network on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices tablet (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 4 and Roku). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app and NFL RedZone.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL app and via Watch NFL Network on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices tablet (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 4 and Roku). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.
– NFL MEDIA –