FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Alex Riethmiller – 310.840.4681
NFL Media – 4/16/19 Alex.Riethmiller@NFL.com
Two-Hour '2019 NFL Schedule Release' Show on NFL Network
Reveals Entire Schedule
All 32 Team Schedules & More Available on the NFL App & NFL.com
The 2019 NFL schedule will be released on NFL Network, the NFL App, and NFL.com on Wednesday, April 17 at 8:00 PM ET.
NFL Network's coverage will be highlighted by 2019 NFL Schedule Release, Presented by Verizon on Wednesday, April 17 at 8:00 PM ET, a two-hour special hosted by Colleen Wolfe and featuring analysts Steve Mariucci and Maurice Jones-Drew in studio. The special will break down the entire 2019 NFL regular season schedule, division by division, analyzing the top matchups and primetime games, including the Thursday Night Football schedule across FOX and NFL Network.
Also featured on 2019 NFL Schedule Release:
- Good Morning Football's Peter Schrager gets an inside look at the construction of the 2019 NFL schedule from 345 Park Avenue with key members of the NFL's scheduling team, Onnie Bose and Mike North
- Rich Eisen, live from the set of The Rich Eisen Show, gives his reaction to the 2019 NFL schedule and goes 1-on-1 with FOX Sports' Joe Buck
- Andrew Siciliano and Browns TE David Njoku live from Barley House in Cleveland, OH
- Interview with Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders
- Live reports from NFL Network reporters stationed at team facilities and cities, including:
- Stacey Dales from Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
- Mike Giardi from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA
- Jane Slater from The Star in Frisco, TX
- Good Morning Football's Kyle Brandt gives his reaction to the schedule
- NFL Network analytics expert Cynthia Frelund projects win totals
- Dave Dameshek looks at the historic matchups as the NFL celebrates its 100th season
Live streaming of NFL Network is available across devices (smartphone, PC, tablet and connected TVs) through the NFL app or NFL.com/watch for subscribers of participating NFL Network providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.
For fans who want to see their team's schedule in its entirety, NFL.com is the place to go on Wednesday, April 17 at 8:00 PM ET. NFL.com will provide complete team-by-team and weekly schedules of all 256 regular-season games, listing opponents, sites and times.
NFL Digital Media will also spotlight key storylines from the 2019 NFL schedule across multiple content features, including:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal analyzes the teams with the toughest schedules, Marc Sessler analyzes the teams with the most forgiving schedules and Dan Hanzus breaks down the best revenge games in 2019
- Elliot Harrison ranks the top 19 games of the 2019 season
- Adam Schein presents his nine best primetime games to look forward to in 2019
- Full schedule pages on NFL.com customized by team and week
- Dameshek and Jones-Drew take a deeper dive into the 2019 schedule on Schedule Release Live on NFL.com Thursday, April 18 at 1:30 PM ET
ABOUT NFL MEDIA
NFL Media is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, the NFL app and NFL RedZone.
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can be streamed live through the NFL app and via Watch NFL Network on smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TV devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 4 and Roku). Access is available for NFL Network subscribers of participating TV providers. For more information, go to NFL.com/nflnetwork.
– NFL MEDIA –