Steve Mariucci Live at Packers Training Camp
Marshall Faulk Live at Saints Training Camp
Mike Mayock Live at Patriots, Redskins Scrimmage
‘NFL Total Access’ & ‘Training Camp Primetime’ Wrap Up Coverage
NFL Network’s Inside Training Camp Live continues Monday, August 4 at 10:00 AM ET featuring live coverage of Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints practices.
At 7:00 PM ET, co-hosts Amber Theoharis & Dan Hellie and analysts Willie McGinest and Heath Evans recap all of the day’s action on NFL Total Access, followed by Training Camp Primetime at 8:00 PM ET with Brian Billick, Willie McGinest and host Scott Hanson.
Coming Up on NFL Network’s Inside Training Camp Live Monday, August 4
The following hosts and analysts will appear on Inside Training Camp Live:
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET – Andrew Siciliano, Brian Baldinger & Shawne Merriman
- 1:00 – 4:00 PM ET – Lindsay Rhodes, Michael Robinson & Charley Casserly
- 4:00 – 7:00 PM ET – Andrew Siciliano, Curtis Conway & Amani Toomer
Inside Training Camp Live will feature the following on-site NFL Network hosts/analysts/reporters:
- Steve Mariucci – Green Bay Packers
- Additionally, Steve Mariucci’s interview with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will air on NFL Total Access.
- Marshall Faulk – New Orleans Saints
- Marshall Faulk’s interviews with New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton and quarterback Drew Brees will air on NFL Total Access.
- Mike Mayock & Albert Breer – New England Patriots, Washington Redskins scrimmage
- Solomon Wilcots – Cincinnati Bengals
- Jenn Brown – San Francisco 49ers
- Ian Rapoport & Molly Qerim – Baltimore Ravens
- Desmond Purnell – Dallas Cowboys
- Aditi Kinkhabwala – Cleveland Browns
- Kim Jones – New York Jets
Links From Saturday’s Edition of NFL Network’s Inside Training Camp Live
– NFL Network’s Omar Ruiz reports from Kansas City Chiefs training camp where he talks about the latest on contract situations on quarterback Alex Smith and linebacker Justin Houston:
- Ruiz spoke with running back Jamaal Charles: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/0ap2000000373220/Charles-I-want-to-bring-a-championship-here
– NFL Network’s Jeff Darlington attended Miami Dolphins training camp over the weekend:
- Darlington interviewed defensive end Cameron Wake: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/0ap2000000373113/Wake-on-Dolphins-defense-I-couldn-t-be-more-excited
– NFL Network’s Kurt Warner joined Rich Eisen to discuss Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel:
– NFL Network’s Brian Baldinger and Steve Wyche reported from New Orleans Saints training camp and discussed the potential of players like Brandin Cooks and Khiry Robinson. They also discussed the team’s defensive backs:
– NFL Network’s Solomon Wilcots and Aditi Kinkhabwala weigh in from the Cleveland Browns scrimmage and what they see from the entire team:
“How well does Cleveland Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer play to get the starting job?” Watch Lindsay Rhodes, Jamie Dukes and Brady Poppinga discuss this topic:
– NFL Network’s Brian Billick shared his thoughts on what veteran wide receiver Steve Smith brings to the Baltimore Ravens:
– NFL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah weighs in from Baltimore Ravens training camp to discuss various issues around the offense:
– NFL Network’s Steve Wyche weighs in from New Orleans Saints Training Camp:
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –