‘Inside Training Camp Live’ at 10:00 AM ET – Nine Hours of Live Training Camp Coverage
Rich Eisen With Broncos QB Peyton Manning & EVP/GM John Elway
Live Coverage Begins at 6:00 AM ET with ‘NFL AM’
NFL Network’s Inside Training Camp Live kicks off Thursday, July 24 at 10:00 AM ET and provides nine hours of live coverage. During Inside Training Camp Live, NFL Network’s Rich Eisen speaks with Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning and Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway.
Start the day with NFL AM at 6:00 AM ET as hosts Rhett Lewis and Erin Coscarelli, and analysts Eric Davis, Jordan Babineaux and Steve Wyche provide the first reports and analysis of the day.
At 7:00 PM ET, host Amber Theoharis and analysts Warren Sapp and Willie McGinest recap all of the day’s action on NFL Total Access, followed by Training Camp Primetime at 8:00 PM ET with Sapp, McGinest and host Scott Hanson.
Coming Up on NFL Network’s Inside Training Camp Live Thursday, July 24
The following hosts and analysts will appear on Inside Training Camp Live:
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET – Chris Rose, Brian Baldinger, Shawne Merriman & Charley Casserly
- 1:00 – 4:00 PM ET – Lindsay Rhodes, Mike Tannenbaum, Solomon Wilcots & Charley Casserly
- 4:00 – 7:00 PM ET – Andrew Siciliano, Jamie Dukes, Michael Robinson & Charley Casserly
Inside Training Camp Live will feature the following on-site NFL Network hosts/analysts/reporters:
- Rich Eisen & Mike Silver – Denver Broncos
- Rich Eisen interviews with Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning & Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway
- Steve Wyche & Jeff Darlington – Washington Redskins
- Daniel Jeremiah, Ian Rapoport & Bob Papa – New York Giants
- Dan Hellie & Aditi Kinkhabwala – Cleveland Browns
- Desmond Purnell – Dallas Cowboys
- Albert Breer – New Orleans Saints
- Kim Jones – New York Jets
- Randy Moss & Judy Battista – New England Patriots
- Omar Ruiz – San Francisco 49ers
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-Verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming can also be streamed live on the NFL Mobile from Verizon app (NFL.com/mobile), the NFL app delivered on XBOX from Microsoft, and through Watch NFL Network (NFL.com/watch), with participating cable and satellite providers. For more information, log on to NFL.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –