With nearly two million questions submitted and over 17 million answers provided, Fantasy Genius has been the go-to tool for fantasy football players this season
“America’s Team” – 100% powered by advice from Fantasy Genius – has reached the finals of the NFL.com Experts league
With just two weeks left in the 2013 NFL regular season, fantasy football leagues around the world will decide their championships this weekend and next. With titles on the line, NFL.com’s Fantasy Genius will be a highly sought-after resource to provide answers and advice for the tough decisions facing fantasy owners.
Launched prior to the start of the 2013 regular season and located at NFL.com/Genius, Fantasy Genius has quickly established itself as one of the most trusted resources of advice in the fantasy football marketplace. Allowing every fantasy football player to have their questions answered by millions of peers and NFL.com fantasy experts, Fantasy Genius is the first collaborative community for shared fantasy football information. Additionally, users are challenged to answer their peers’ questions, ultimately earning a “Genius Rating” and the possibility to earn the title of a Fantasy Football Expert.
Since launching in July on NFL.com, Fantasy Genius has produced the following metrics:
- 1.9 Million fantasy football questions submitted
- 17.5 Million answers provided by the community
Since the start of this season, the community of fantasy players at Fantasy Genius has been making all team decisions – draft picks, weekly lineup moves, free agent pickups, and trades – for a team in the NFL.com Experts Fantasy Football League. (link to league) Aptly dubbed “America’s Team”, the team managed via crowd sourced knowledge at Fantasy Genius has more than held its own against experts such as Michael Fabiano and will now face Adam Rank for the championship this weekend.(link to “America’s Team” roster) Along the way, “America’s Team” has navigated injuries to stars such as QB Aaron Rodgers and TE Rob Gronkowski and made savvy free agent pickups such as WR Cordarrelle Patterson, with all moves being dictated by the millions of fantasy fanatics congregating at Fantasy Genius.
Fantasy Genius is available on all desktops, mobile providers and tablets for players from across the web, regardless of where your fantasy league is hosted.
Fantasy Genius Features
- Receive real-time advice — Ask key fantasy questions to help with your sit or start decisions, add or drop considerations, and trade analysis.
- Prove your fantasy football knowledge — Users can provide instant analysis to questions posed by the Fantasy Genius community.
- Fantasy Genius Rating — Participation earns points towards a “Genius Rating.” The higher your score, the more reliable your advice will be to other community members.
- Leaderboards — See how your genius rating stacks up in the NFL.com fantasy community with leaderboards and data trends.