Deion Sanders, Michael Irvin, & Marshall Faulk Go “Man to Man” with Three of the NFL’s Brightest Stars:
Colts’ Andrew Luck, Eagles’ Michael Vick, & Seahawks’ Russell Wilson
On Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET, NFL Network goes Man to Man with three of NFL’s biggest stars in the premiere edition of a new NFL Network series.
The Colts’ Andrew Luck, Eagles’ Michael Vick, and Seahawks’ Russell Wilson are each paired with a NFL Hall of Famer in a one-on-one setting allowing each to tell their story in the most candid of conversations. Each player opens up about his current situation, personal battles, and career moving forward.
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck with Marshall Faulk
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck, who is now in his second year in the NFL, goes one-on-one with Hall of Famer and former Colts running back Marshall Faulk.
During the conversation with Faulk, Luck opens up about the following issues:
- Being measured against former Colts quarterback Peyton Manning
- Having to take on more of a leadership role for both the Colts offense and team this season
- His relationship with his dad, Oliver Luck, who also played in the NFL and has been an athletic administrator. Oliver also is interviewed for the special
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick with Deion Sanders
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, who has revitalized his career in Philadelphia, talks to Hall of Fame defensive back Deion Sanders.
During the conversation with Sanders, Vick touches on the following topics:
- His growth and maturity over the years through his up-and-down career
- Pinpoints the emotions he felt during important and traumatic experiences in his life
- What it is like to play in Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly’s offense
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson with Michael Irvin
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, the 2012 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year, talks with Hall of Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin.
During the conversation with Irvin, Wilson expounds upon the following subjects:
- The powerful lessons he learned from his father and how he tries to live by them now that his father has passed away
- How he won Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll and his teammates over as a third-round draft pick in his rookie season
- What it is like to now be a quarterback for a team with Super Bowl expectations
NFL.com Offers Further Insight
NFL.com will further elaborate on the premiere edition of Man to Man with reaction from both Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin.
Sanders discusses how Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has endured despite personal and professional challenges he has faced over his career.
Irvin elaborates on how Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson’s growth as a leader represents a true success story of a NFL player
ABOUT NFL NETWORK
Launched on November 4, 2003, NFL Network
is celebrating its 10th Anniversary this season
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, fans turn to NFL Network to receive information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, NFL Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps.
Currently in more than 72 million homes, NFL Network has carriage agreements with each of the country’s largest television providers including Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, Cablevision, Cox, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-verse.
For fans on the go, all NFL Network programming is streamed live on NFL Mobile from Verizon. For more information, log on to http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork. NFL.com is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.
– NFL MEDIA –