Grants to Hawaiian Non-Profits from the National Football League Foundation in Last Decade Total More Than $1.5 Million
The NFL’s commitment to the state of Hawaii extends beyond the Pro Bowl. Forty Hawaiian non-profit organizations will benefit from $100,000 as part of the NFL Foundation Pro Bowl Grant Program, the NFL announced today.
The NFL Foundation is providing grants to Hawaiian-based non-profit organizations focused on youth education, health, and physical fitness.
The organizations awarded grants are as follows:
- Adult Friends for Youth
- African American Diversity Cultural Center Hawaii
- After-School All-Stars Hawaii
- Aloha United Way
- Best Buddies International, Inc. (Hawaii Chapter)
- The Children’s Alliance of Hawaii, Inc.
- Diversity Activities National Association
- The EDEE Academy
- Family Programs Hawaii
- Friends of the Library of Hawaii
- Friends of the Missing Child Center – Hawaii
- Fun Day Foundation
- Girl Scouts of Hawaii
- Habilitat, Inc.
- Hale Kipa, Inc.
- Hawaii Children’s Cancer Foundation
- Hawaii Council on Economic Education
- Hawaii Youth Opera Chorus
- Honolulu Habitat for Humanity
- Hospice of Kona
- HUGS (Help, Understanding & Group Support)
- Imua Family Services
- KAMP Hawaii, Inc.
- Make-A-Wish Hawaii, Inc.
- Making Dreams Come True, Valley of Rainbows
- Ohana Komputer
- North Kohala Community Resource Center
- Pacific Islands Athletic Alliance
- Palama Settlement
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Hawaii
- Special Olympics Hawaii
- Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) Hawaii Chapter
- Young Women’s Christian Association of Oahu
- Waikiki Community Center
- Waikiki Health Center
- Waimanalo Health Center
- Pacific Big Boyz Conference
- Women in Need
- YMCA of Honolulu
- YWCA of Kaua’i
The National Football League Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of those touched by the game of football – from players at all levels to communities across the country. The NFL Foundation represents the 32 NFL clubs and supports the health and safety of athletes, youth football, and the communities which support our game.
# # #