Tuesday, November 20
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans
Houston Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson caught a screen pass from quarterback Matt Schaub and outraced the Jacksonville Jaguars defense for a 48-yard, game-winning touchdown reception with just 2:01 remaining in overtime in a 43-37 win. The connection from Schaub to Johnson capped a career day for the duo. Schaub threw for 527 yards and five touchdowns while Johnson caught 14 passes for 273 yards. The Texans victory overshadowed an impressive effort by Jaguars backup quarterback Chad Henne who came off the bench to throw for 354 yards and four touchdowns:
- 9:30 PM ET NFL Replay: Cleveland Browns vs. Dallas Cowboys
After a 17-yard touchdown pass from Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden to tight end Ben Watson gave the Browns a 20-17 lead with one minute and seven seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, Dallas quarterback Tony Romo lead the Cowboys on an eight play, 66-yard drive resulting in a field goal by kicker Dan Bailey with six seconds to go to force overtime. After trading punts in overtime, Romo, once again, led a seven play, 28-yard drive and Bailey kicked a 38-yard field goal to give the Cowboys a 23-20 victory. Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant had his most productive game of the season, eclipsing 145 yards receiving on 12 catches:
Wednesday, November 21
- 9:00 PM ET NFL Replay
This NFL Replay Game will be determined at the conclusion of the Chicago Bears and San Francisco 49ers Monday Night Football game
- 10:30 PM ET Sound FX: Week 11 – Includes Wired Sound of Patriots’ Bill Belichick and Falcons’ Matt Ryan
A compilation of the best on-field sights and sounds from around the league from Week 11 of the NFL season, featuring wired sound of New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan, and Washington Redskins tackle Trent Williams
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 90-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
NFL Network’s NFL Replay programming begins on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, with two 90-minute replays of games from the previous week. On Wednesday, one 90-minute replay airs at 9:30 PM ET following NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life which airs at 8:00 PM ET. Following the game replay on Wednesday, Sound FX provides exclusive on-field sights and sounds at 10:30 PM ET.
***NFL Network Special Programming This Week:
John Riggins: A Football Life – Wednesday, November 21 at 8:00 PM ET
- NFL Network’s Emmy-nominated series A Football Life continues this week with a profile of the Hall of Fame running back John Riggins. Premiering Wednesday, November 21 at 8:00 PM ET, John Riggins: A Football Life explores the life of the running back known as ‘the Diesel,’ from his upbringing in Centralia, Kansas, to his NFL career with the Washington Redskins and New York Jets, and the colorful personality he was known and loved for.
A look back at a 2007 feature on John Rigginsis available here:
NFL GameDay Morning Thanksgiving edition – Thursday, November 22 at 10:00 AM ET
- At 10:00 AM ET on Thursday, November 22, host Rich Eisen and analysts Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin bring you a special Thanksgiving edition of NFL GameDay Morning. Leading you up to a trio of NFL games, the NFL GameDay Morning crew examines the impact of Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, the chances the Dallas Cowboys have to win the NFC East and the renewal of the New York Jets-New England Patriots rivalry.
The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special to air on the NFL Network - Friday, November 23 at 10:00 PM ET
- NFL Network will air The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special on Friday, November 23 at 10:00 PM ET, featuring conversations with some of the biggest names in the world of sports and entertainment. Eisen, host of the Emmy-nominated NFL GameDay Morning pregame show and NFL Thursday Night Football, will delve into a variety of pop culture subjects in a robust, spontaneous dialog with his guests. Guests include Bradley Cooper, Chris Tucker, Rainn Wilson, John Slattery, Eric Stonestreet, Hank Azaria, John Elway, and Adrian Peterson.
For more information on The Rich Eisen Thanksgiving Special:
NFL Game Rewind
Fans can use NFL Game Rewind to replay any of the action from Week 11 online and on-demand. NFL Game Rewind delivers to fans in the United States every play of every 2012 NFL Regular Season game in HD and commercial-free, complete with DVR controls (after the game has aired on television). Additionally, NFL Game Rewind provides access to Coaches Film (including the All-22 & High EndZone camera angles), Condensed Games (full games edited to roughly 30 minutes), and archived games ranging from the 2009 season to present day. NFL Game Rewind is also available via the free to download tablet app which includes telestrator functionality for iPad users. Now fans can analyze plays by drawing over a still frame with the touch of a finger and then share their commentary with friends. For more information on NFL Game Rewind, visit NFL.com/GameRewind.