The Rivalry Campaign Showcases Women of the NFL Family in a Little Friendly Competition & Introduces the NFL Party Collection
NFL.com/women is the Destination to Find NFL Women’s Apparel, Accessories & “Homegating” Products
The NFL is bringing its female fans even more ways to show off their team pride at the game, at the office, on the town and at home with a new advertising campaign and website. The campaign celebrates NFL rivalries with ads featuring women of the NFL family alongside some of their biggest rivals (geographic, championship, divisional, and sibling). The campaign highlights NFL Women’s Apparel as well as introduces the NFL Party collection, bringing a “homegating” experience to life.
The ads once again feature wives and daughters of NFL coaches and team executives showing women how to dress up their team apparel with everyday wear and how to make gameday festive for family and friends by homegating. Some of the new faces to appear in ads include: Charlotte Jones Anderson, Dallas Cowboys EVP Brand Management and daughter of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones (pictured left with Redskins’ Tanya Snyder, who returns to the campaign); Tavia Hunt, married to Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt (pictured bottom right ‘homegating’ with Nicoletta Ruhl of the Chargers); Suzanne Johnson (pictured above, right), married to New York Jets owner Woody Johnson; Anna, Emily & Katie Murphy, the daughters of Green Bay Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy; Gwen Reese (pictured above, left), married to New York Giants GM Jerry Reese; and Meghan Rooney, daughter of Pittsburgh Steelers President Art Rooney II. (Full list of women below).
The NFL is launching NFL.com/women, its digital destination for female fans that features robust content and a deeper look into the campaign. The website showcases the NFL Women’s Apparel line, complete with product features, rivalry highlights, and Q&A with some of the designers. NFL.com/women also links to the NFL Party section that contains a weekly NFL Homegating blog full of party tips and recipes. In addition, fans may enter the NFL Recipe Showdown contest by submitting their favorite NFL recipes and then voting on the best. Both sections of the site are updated weekly to showcase new rivalries and products.
“We are pleased to introduce a new campaign for our female fans that combines their desire to celebrate the game in style with the traditions and rivalries of the NFL,” said Tracey Bleczinski, the NFL’s Vice President of Consumer Products. “We are excited to help our female fans express their passion for their teams and for football through unique apparel fit for them and a robust roster of NFL Party products perfect for homegating.”
New to the NFL Women’s Apparel collection this year are NFL Team Apparel team-branded denim skirts, rain and winter boots from Cuce’ Shoes, high-end bags from Moda, as well as nail polish featuring team colors and jewelry such as stackable rings, bangle bracelets and chandelier earrings.
The NFL Party collection allows fans to bring the passion of gameday to the comfort of their home. The collection includes a wide variety of home and celebration products fit for the ultimate NFL Homegating experience. Licensed product includes a range of items, such as an NFL Party Pack by NFLShop.com, a sandwich press and toaster from Pangea Brands, wine glasses from Great American Products, a cheese board and knife set from Picnic Time, aprons from Pro Specialties Group, an indoor/outdoor portable bar from Best of Times, cake decorating items from Decopac, coasters by Brax, and much more.
The NFL women and rivals featured in the print advertisements include:
- Suzanne Johnson (Married to New York Jets Owner Woody Johnson) & Gwen Reese (Married to New York Giants General Manager Jerry Reese)
- Alex McCarthy (Daughter of Green Bay Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy) & Meghan Rooney (Daughter of Pittsburgh Steelers President Art Rooney II)
- Charlotte Jones Anderson (Dallas Cowboys EVP Brand Management & Daughter of Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones) & Tanya Snyder (Married to Washington Redskins Owner Daniel Snyder)
- Adriana Cox (Granddaughter of San Diego Chargers Owner Alex Spanos) & Chrissy Haley (Married to Kansas City Chiefs Head Coach Todd Haley)
- Tavia Hunt (Married to Kansas City Chiefs Chairman & CEO Clark Hunt) & & Nicoletta Ruhl (Granddaughter of San Diego Chargers Owner Alex Spanos)
- Tavia Hunt (Married to Kansas City Chiefs Chairman & CEO Clark Hunt) & Jeanette Thompson (Oakland Raiders Cheerleader Director and Raiders.com Host)
- Jessica Jones (Granddaughter of Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones & Daughter of Cowboys COO Stephen Jones) & Jasmyne Reese (Daughter of New York Giants General Manager Jerry Reese)
- Alex McCarthy (Daughter of Green Bay Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy) & Barb McCaskey (Daughter-in-law of Chicago Bears Owner Virginia McCaskey)
- Hannah McNair (Daughter-in-law of Houston Texans Owner Bob McNair) & Julie & Alex Munchak (Daughters of Tennessee Titans Head Coach Mike Munchak)
- Aubrey & Hope Del Rio (Daughters of Jacksonville Jaguars Head Coach Jack Del Rio)
- Angela Glazer (Married to Tampa Bay Buccaneers Co-Owner Joel Glazer), Darcie Glazer Kassewitz (Tampa Bay Buccaneers Co-Owner) & Shari Glazer (Married to Tampa Bay Buccaneers Co-Owner Edward Glazer)
- Ingrid Harbaugh (Married to Baltimore Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh) & Sarah Harbaugh (Married to San Francisco 49ers Head Coach Jim Harbaugh) (pictured above)
- Casey Irsay Foyt & Kalen Irsay (Indianapolis Colts Vice Presidents and Daughters of Colts Owner Jim Irsay)
- Anna, Emily & Katie Murphy (Daughters of Green Bay Packers President & CEO Mark Murphy)
The print ads were produced by Grey NY. The NFL is working with Alliance, Grey Group’s Entertainment Marketing & PR Division, on promotional elements. NFL.com/women is produced by Ignited.
NFL licensed apparel and homegating items are available at NFLShop.com as well as other select retailers.